Google
 

Thursday, September 13, 2007

China Fraud exposed

Chinese ecommerce sites www.Beijing-trade.com www.shopele.com www.mall989.com These sites are all Fraudulent and owe me $10,000.00 Between them. They are part of a new wave of scamms that are targeted at Wholesale distribution. I am an ebay seller and in good faith I ordered and sold thier products to my customers on ebay..........I now have to pay back $15,000.00 to my ebay customers. I have reported it to my Local Police station and they are currently investgating the Matter. I have discovered that they are all lincked to the USA and each has about a dozen websites all aimed at ecommerce. We are the poor suckers that pay in good faith and get done over. Beijing-tade.com has a listing with over 1,200 sites all obviously tied in together. Beware any Chinease site that uses HOTMAIL or MSN for their email address will most likely be Fraudulant. I make appologies to my customers and will attempt to repay them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We offer Nike air Jordan jumpman shoes,DubZero,AIR FORCE ONE,clear AF1,Nike Dunk,Airmax series,Shox series,James Lebron,Kobe,Bape Shoes,Clear bape shoes,Puma,Timberland,Ice Cream shoes,Prada shoes,Gucci shoes,Converse,Adidas
Red Monkey,Bape,Evisu,coogi,LRG Jeans,ED hardy jeans
A&F,T-shirts,,Lacoste T-shirts,Bape T-shirts
BBC.Bape.Evisu Hoodies,LRG Hoodies,coogi clothing,Artful Dodger Hoodies,Gino Green Global Hoodies,
new era.Bape.Rmc cap,Nike vision,Tommy Sunglass,Play boy Sunglass,rolex watch,Omega watch,jacob watch
LV handBags,Gucci handbags,Coach handbags,MP3,MP4,rolex watch,Omega watch,jacob watch,Sony PSP,PS2.
For more info pls visit: www.needapair.com contact: